Lego Bingo

For Andrew’s 6th birthday party we had wonderful plans…

Early May is typically hot in Texas so we planned on taking the kids to the park to use water balloons and play.

Sounds great, doesn’t it? Except…that it turned out to be forty degrees outside and raining.

Therefore, the night before the party, Derek and I scrambled for new inside activities.

One of the activities we decided on was Lego Bingo. Derek created the board template andย  I inserted the Lego mini figures.

The game was actually a huge hit with the kids. The winner of each game received 2 silly bands while everyone else received one.

The Game includes: 9 different bingo boards & 42 call cards (Cuts these cards apart and use to call out mini figures)

If you would like a copy of the Lego bingo here it is – Lego-Bingo.

If you decide to print, please consider becoming a follower of Big D & Me.

I’ll share more of the party soon – check back for more Lego party ideas!

Todays Creative BlogTidy Mom Chic on a Shoestring Decorating 504 Main

This entry was posted in Andrew, birthdays, budget, Legos, paper craft, parenting, party. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Lego Bingo

1. Timma Sue says:

Love this. So much! Thanks for sharing!

2. PS~Erin says:

What a great idea! Love the 2 silly bands for the winner and 1 for the others. And that little assistant of yours, standing next to you ๐Ÿ™‚

3. wendy says:

Thanks for sharing! My boys are obsessed with legos and this is perfect for the summer!

4. Julie says:

LOVE the lego bingo! So great! Thank you for sharing! My son wants to have a lego party this summer, so I can’t wait to see your other ideas. I came from The Girl Creative linky party.

5. Heather Minogue says:

What a creative idea, especially at the last minute!

6. Katie says:

You are super mom!! What a great idea.

7. Kelly says:

Hola from Guatemala hermana!

8. Jengerbread says:

My boys will love these! Thanks for the printable!

9. ADORABLE. What fun lego bingo. Thanks for sharing. Found you from Sumos.

Would love if you would link up with us at on our 1st link up party too. Love your ideas.

10. Thanks so much for the link – my guys will LOVE this. And it’s perfect for today, since it’s raining like crazy outside here. Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday:)

11. This is so stinkin’ cool!!!!!

12. Don’t just just love weather, Oklahoma is the same way snowing one day and sunny the next.

Thanks for Making and Sharing at Make & Share.

13. Sarah says:

So, so cute! I think I’ll use this for a playdate we have coming up. I never know what to do with the kids!

14. What a great idea! We did a lego birthday party for our son last year (turning 7). He’s home from school now for the summer and I need fun things for us to do this summer. I will print this off and we can play Bingo together! Thanks!!

15. Elizabeth says:

Love this idea – my son is leaning toward a Lego party for his 5th birthday, so this would be a great activity! Am your newest follower!!

16. This is such a fun idea! Thank you for visiting my link party!

17. Amy C says:

These are so cute! If I do a Lego party, I’ll have to use this for sure. Thanks for sharing.

18. karen says:

Great idea! I would love it if you shared this with Workshop Wednesday!

19. kristy says:

Thank you for sharing! We are having a lego day this summer and this will be perfect!

20. Rebecca says:

Eek! This is great, bookmarked and will print out soon. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for sharing!

21. Pingback: Killer Cake & Entry Way | Big D and Me

22. These are AMAZING! My son is infatuated with LEGO minifigures. He is going to be over the moon to play this with his buddies. I was just thinking about having his birthday party be LEGO-themed and this will TOTALLY fit right in. I cannot thank you enough!