Angry Birds Valentines

My six year old requested Angry Birds valentines this year.

I just made them and he is “super” excited to give them to his friends.

If you’d like a copy of the valentines, click here.

Please consider becoming a follower of Big D & Me if you decide to download.

I found the Angry Bird art work on this blog. He has t-shirts and bumper stickers to buy of these super hero birds. I’m thinking those might make a great birthday gift for someone.

┬áIf you’d like something for the younger crowd, I have some Storybook Character Printable Valentines.

michellepaige Tuesday To Do FEatured Todays Creative Blog Making

This entry was posted in Alex, Andrew, art work, candy, gifts, holiday, paper craft, printables, Valentine's. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Angry Birds Valentines

1. Mindy says:

Oh lordy, The Kid is gonna freak out when he sees these.

2. Kelly says:

these are so cute! Such a creative mom you are

3. Amanda says:

I’ve never played Angry Birds but it is allllll the rage in our house! I should get these for my husband :-)

4. Wow, you have talent! Your son will love these! Thanks so much for linking up to my Valentine Link Party!

5. Carina says:

They look awesome! Such a great idea!!

6. Wow, I wish I had seen these before buying valentines at Target! My kids would love these. They’re a bit addicted to Angry Birds!

7. How fun are these?! No wonder your son is excited, he is going to be the coolest kid in class! Nice job mumma! :) I’m your newest follower!

8. Tara says:

superheroes and angry birds-sounds like every kid’s dream.

9. These are awesome! Thanks! Pinned them!

10. Rosemary says:

What a riot. I love em. My hubby, two teen sons, and myself are big superhero fans.

11. marissa says:

these are so fun I hope you’ll link this up at my What We Wore and Made Party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com/search/label/WWWMW

12. tiffany says:

love it! i have lots of angry bird stuff in my office!

13. Rose says:

So fun! I’m sure that they’ll be a big hit. Thanks for the printable.

14. Melanie says:

We have never played this but I understand that it is all the rage with tons of kids right now! Happy you linked to Things I’ve Done Thursday!

P.S. I’d like to invite you back to check out my new blog makeover and to enter my current giveaways!! Have an excellent weekend!

15. These are great. Thanks for sharing them. My little girls are not into angry birds, but I have a friend with 3 boys who love them and I am sending her this way. She may want to print these out for them.

I would love if you would link up to my fun, frugal, linky party. I am looking for fun, inexpensive, games, crafts, and activities for kids. Here is the link if you are interested http://funfrugalmommy.blogspot.com/2012/01/fun-frugal-friday-linky-party_26.html

16. These are awesome! I’m totally printing these for my kids this year. They love angry birds!

Thanks for linking it up!

–Katie
    @ Creatively Living

17. jami says:

Your valentines are adorable!!! Thanks for stopping by and linking up to the Tuesday To Do Party!
    Smiles!
    Jami

18. Brooke says:

Cute blog!!! I found you on a link party!! I am your newest follower!!! I would love it if you would check out my blog to and follow me back, that would be great!! I would love to feature your blog sometime!!

-Brooke
    For-the-luv-of.blogspot.com

19. Molly says:

Oh. My. Gosh. You have no idea how perfect these are for my son. Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting these. Rest assured, they will be passed out in a kindergarten class here in Florida :)

20. Kristi says:

LOVE these…my kids will flip!! You had me at no sew with that adorable banner!! So fun…amazed that it’s so simple. Would be delighted if you’d link up to my brand new party:
    {HUGS},
    kristi

(your newest follower)

21. kellie says:

too cute. my son will love them, many thanks!

22. sixsisters says:

Funny. We have lots of angry bird fans here. Thanks for linking up with “Strut Your Stuff Saturday.” We loved having you and hope you’ll be back next Saturday to share more terrific ideas! -The Sisters

23. Jennifer W says:

Those are the most adorable Valentine’s Cards for boys that I’ve seen this year! I love them and so does my son. Thank you!!!

24. Wow, I can’t believe you created these yourself. Your son must have loved them. Thanks so much for sharing at Fabulous Friday at Faith, Trust, & Pixie Dust.

Warmly, Michelle

25. Molly says:

Hey! Thanks for linking up to my Countdown to Valentines party, I’ve featured these today as one of my favorites! You can check out the post here…
    Remember to grab your “I’ve been Featured” button as well :)