Father’s Day Printable

Father’s Day printables are flying around blogland but I decided to create my own.

Alex and Andrew filled out their “All About My Dad” forms and will give them to Derek on Father’s Day along with a story they are writing.

I wrote down Andrew’s answers for him.

If you’d like a copy of the Father’s Day printable please visit my etsy shop.

Thank you.

How are you celebrating those special dads in your life?

Todays Creative Blog  http://www.thethriftyhome.com Katie's Nesting Spot The Shabby Nest

This entry was posted in Alex, Andrew, art work, family, Father's Day, forms, gifts, husbands, paper craft, parenting. Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Father’s Day Printable

1. btanders says:

I love this idea. Just went and printed it off for my oldest 2 girls to do for father’s day. Thanks for sharing!!

2. Krista says:

I too love it and have printed it! Can’t wait to see how the girls fill it out.

3. Heather Minogue says:

Such a great idea! My daughter did something like this at school for mother’s day, it was so cute reading her answers! Something to treasure, the best kind of present!

4. Randi says:

So cute. You’ll always treasure that … I have something similar from when my older kids were young and it’s so fun to look back!

5. Marianne says:

Very nice. I love kids description of their parents. My oldest made me a picture of me for mothersday when she was four in her preschool class and it was awesome. She was asked to describe me and she had them write down that mommy has hair in many places, she also drew me absolutely naked with all the hair in the right places. It is precious. I kept it on my mantle for a few months and most of my friends got a good laugh if it. I can’t wait to show it to her when she is a teenager, I bet she will be mighty embarrassed then.
    Thank you for sharing this printable with us. I might use it for my oldest to make for my hubby as a surprise for him to find after we leave on our two month long vacation without him on Fathersday.

6. So SUPER CUTE!! Just printed out some :)) TY for sharing.. Following you per TrendyTreeHouse Wed Blog hop.. Hope you can stop by and visit sometime.. I’m Marilyn next door from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com … :))

7. What a cute idea! Definitely going to do this for my hubby with my 2 boys! Thanks for sharing!

8. Lisa says:

I love this printable! Thanks for sharing…and I also enjoyed seeing your children’s filled in sheets about their dad.

9. Tammy says:

This is adorable and hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

10. Kathryn Stathis says:

Great idea. Thanks so much.

11. jamieS says:

I cant wait to print this and have my kids fill it out! Thanks for sharing!

~JamieS@ Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom

12. Shannon says:

What a cute idea, I’m sure daddy will get a kick out of reading those :)

13. Pingback: Father’s Day Gift – Part 2 | Big D and Me

14. Paige says:

Thank you for this! I got a similar questionnaire among other things for Mother’s day that my daughter brought home from school and I thought to myself that Dad’s get jipped because their day falls in the summer.

15. Rebecca says:

What a fun gift idea. Thank you for the printable, my kids will have fun filling these out for my husband. :)

16. Kyra says:

Love this idea! I’ll definitely be doing this with my girls. Thank you so much for sharing!

17. Michelle says:

So sweet! I love this! I am your newest follower and I pinned this on pinterest! I am visiting from Tatertots and Jello and I would LOVE if you would link this up to my Delicately Constructed Fridays Linky Party!!
    Thanks so much!
    Have a great weekend!
    Michelle

18. Jenny says:

So cute! I just printed it for my daughter.

19. Jenny D. says:

I just printed mine, love this idea. May I share it on my blog?

20. Pingback: Father’s Day Printables « Happy Home Fairy

21. Pingback: Top 10 Father's Day Craft Links - More than Ties & Golf Balls - Guildcraft Children's Ministry Craft Blog

22. Emily says:

I love this! I’m printing one out for my son to give. I posted about it on my blog at: http://www.mycrazybliss.com

23. min says:

I would love for you to link it up to my party that is running now. Any linky goes.

Come strut your stuff.

24. Pingback: Father’s Day is coming up! « No Regrets Living

25. Jacoba says:

This is sweet and hilarious – my favorite combo. What a keepsake to laugh over years later!! I’ll be doing these with my kids today…we’ll see what kind of answers they generate. :)

26. AnalogGirl says:

I love this! What a great way to capture your child’s views about their Dad! I am linking to your post on my blog http://analoglovesdigital.blogspot.com/2011/06/20-fabulous-fathers-day-gift-ideas.html

27. I love this idea – how sweet! And how much fun would it be to compare over the years if you did it every year. Too cute!! Thanks for sharing! I’m including it today in a roundup of our favorite Father’s Day Ideas !

28. Pingback: Father’s Day Printable | Paula Weigel

29. Jamie says:

What a cute idea. I’ll have to remember this when my kids get older. I’m a new follower. Hope to see you at http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/.
    P.S. I have a link party every Monday. I would love for you to stop by and link up your project.

30. Mandi says:

Can you email me a copy of this?? The link isn’t working. Thanks

mandiamarshall (at) yahoo (dot) com

31. Brandy says:

Thanks for sharing this adorable questionnaire. Unfortunately, I had trouble printing mine. Would you mind sending me a copy? bmdunaway@gmail.com

32. Natasha says:

I would love to print this but the link isn’t working for me. Could you email me a copy, please? Thanks! LOVE the idea and can’t wait ot hear my daughter’s answers! This will be something to do every year and so fun to see how their answers change.

33. Marisa says:

I love this! And I had no trouble downloading and printing it with Adobe Reader. Thanks so much!

34. Pingback: Last Minute Father’s Day idea– | Tots To Teens Magazine

35. AOK says:

We love your printable… this is too cute not to share. Hope you don’t mind we posted it here –> http://www.totstoteensmagazine.com/
    AOK

36. Elise says:

Thank you so much for doing this. My daughter was sick and didn’t get to finish her Father’s Day card at preschool and we needed something from her. This is a lifesaver!!!

37. Dawn Ford says:

I love this printout for dads. I am one of those who can not get it to print. I would love to use it if you would not mind sending it to me. My husband would be tickled over it! Thank you so much!
    dawn@portraitsbydawn.net

38. Kristin says:

Thanks for sharing this. I found you from a link on Pinterest, and am excited to do this with my girls for this weekend!

39. Karlise G says:

It printed with solid black strips instead of writing. Would you mind emailing me? Thank you!! thunderbug548@ msn dot com

40. Heidi K says:

I would love to print these out for my kids…any way you could email me them since when I go to print this it looks all blurry and you can’t read any words. Thanks so much!

41. isabel says:

I know it’s late but if you have a chance will you email me a copy?
    thanks :)